- 3-hour art and tapas tour of Seville with an expert local guide
- Explore Seville Museum of Fine Arts on a walking tour
- Admire masterpieces like the Virgin of the Napkin by Murillo
- Learn of Spanish art history while seeing religious artwork from Renaissance and Baroque periods
- Visit a local tapas bar and enjoy two plates of local delicacies with drinks
What You Can Expect
Greet your knowledgeable guide outside of Seville Fine Arts Museum and receive an introduction to the history of the museum, housed in a former 17th-century convent. Once inside, you’ll listen to insightful commentary and follow your guide to artistic masterpieces by Renaissance pioneers, El Greco and Ribiera.
Pause to admire two of the museum’s highlights — Murillo’s Virgin of the Napkin and Torrigiano’s Sculpture of Saint Jerome — and learn of their cultural and artistic significance. See, too, an abundance of religious art dating back to medieval times, and paintings by eminent Baroque talents such as Zurbarán.
After thoroughly exploring the museum, you’ll wander to an ambient tapas bar to enjoy two plates of tapas and two drinks of your choice. Delight your palate with local delicacies and learn about Spanish culinary culture before bidding your guide farewell and continuing to explore Seville independently.