- Ticket to Sevilla de Opera’s 'Lyrical Tablao' performance in Seville
- Enjoy 2.5 hours of live opera at Seville’s Arenal Market
- Listen to three operatic acts including zarzuelas performed by Seville opera singers
- Sip on a drink while watching the performance
- Upgrade to include a 2-course dinner during the show, consisting of tapas, a main course and an additional drink
What You Can Expect
Sip on a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink, and enjoy the performance taking place right in front of you. The show is spread over three different acts: an introduction, Sevillian Opera Characters – an act featuring renditions by local opera singers – and a grand finale lyrical gala. The closing lyrical gala comprises songs from well-known operas as well as zarzuelas, comical Spanish opera-style songs broken up with dialogue.
If you want to combine the classical music with fine food, upgrade to include dinner. Feast on a 2-course meal featuring local specialties as well as a second drink of your choice. The exact menu varies on each occasion, but typically four tapas plates are served as a starter, consisting of small plates of cured hams, local cheeses, Spanish omelet and shrimp salad. This is then followed by a main course, such as Iberian pork tenderloin with a rich gravy.
At the end of the performance, simply leave the market area. El Arenal is home to several lively bars should you want to continue enjoying your night in town independently.