Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group cruise, ensuring plenty of space on the yacht to sightsee at ease.
- 3-hour Guadalquivir River cruise through Seville with lunch
- Relax on board a spacious luxury yacht while admiring Seville’s sights
- Cruise past top Seville attractions like the neighborhood of Triana
- Enjoy on-board drinks and a sumptuous lunch featuring paella, locally cured ham and more
- Small-group cruise with a maximum of 10 people ensures all the sights are seen with ease
What You Can Expect
Glide past the district of Triana, gazing at its distinctive Moorish architecture, and pass along the site where the Expo 1992 took place. Along the way, your host will explain some of the key sites of interest to make sure you don’t miss them.
While sightseeing from the comfort of your yacht, your host will serve a mouth-watering lunch featuring delights such as locally cured ham, cheese, prawns and, of course, a Spanish classic – paella! Enjoy a glass of wine, beer, water or a soft drink alongside your meal, and if you want any more – simply let your host know. Additional drinks are payable at your own expense.
After three hours of cruising up and down the Guadalquivir River, your yacht returns to the start point where your cruise finishes.