Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see the best of Seville with personalized attention from a guide.
- 3-hour history and culture tour of Seville with optional tapas
- Explore Seville’s historical center and see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed General Archive of the Indies
- See top Seville attractions on a river cruise including the Castle of São Jorge and Golden Tower
- Hear tales of Christopher Columbus, the intrepid explorer who once lived in Seville
- Upgrade to include tapas (small-plate snacks and drinks) at two popular Seville tapas bars
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people ensures personalized attention at all times
What You Can Expect
Pass the UNESCO-listed General Archive of the Indies, which houses archived documents of the Spanish Empire in the Americas, and then see the Church of El Salvador and the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro), two iconic city landmarks.
Walk to the Royal Tobacco Factory — the fictional workplace of the heroine in Bizet’s famous Carmen opera — and then hear tales of Christopher Columbus, who left from Seville when he set out to conquer the New World. Listen to stories about his life from your guide as you visit a boat yard where ships from his time were made.
After two hours of walking, hop aboard an eco-friendly electric boat to start your 1-hour cruise along the Guadalquivir River. Sit back and relax as your guide explains some of top Seville attractions as you pass alongside them on the cruise. Highlights include the Expo'92 area and the main attractions you will find in the way like Expo'92 area and the Castle of São Jorge. Your tour then finishes at the water’s edge in central Seville.
Tour with Tapas:
If you want to continue with an ‘introduction to tapas,’ upgrade to visit two locally renowned bars after your cruise finishes. With your expert guide for company, sit down and relax, enjoying the small plates of food that epitomize Spanish cuisine. Eat alongside the Sevillanos, enjoying a drink, fine food and great conversation.
City is beautiful and the guide was very informative with many details. Great all around experience.
Fantastic tour. Louis, our friendly and knowledgeable Spanish guide took us on the walking tour. As we had been on another tour the evening before, he adjusted his tour to suit us to ensure we visited places we hadn't been before. After the tour, Louis handed us over to David, a delightful Englishman who took us to his favourite Tapas places and had us trying some delicious new things. It was a great combination tour and we can highly recommend it.