Numbers are limited to ten on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see the best of Seville with personalized attention from a guide.
- 3-hour history and culture tour of Seville
- Explore Seville’s historical center and see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed General Archive of the Indies
- See top Seville attractions on a river cruise including the Castle of São Jorge and Golden Tower
- Hear tales of Christopher Columbus, the intrepid explorer who once lived in Seville
- Small-group tour with a maximum of ten people ensures personalized attention at all times
What You Can Expect
Pass the UNESCO-listed General Archive of the Indies, which houses archived documents of the Spanish Empire in the Americas, and then see the Church of El Salvador and the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro), two iconic city landmarks.
Walk to the Royal Tobacco Factory — the fictional workplace of the heroine in Bizet’s famous Carmen opera — and then hear tales of Christopher Columbus, who left from Seville when he set out to conquer the New World. Listen to stories about his life from your guide as you visit a boat yard where ships from his time were made.
After two hours of walking, hop aboard an eco-friendly electric boat to start your 1-hour cruise along the Guadalquivir River. Sit back and relax as your guide explains some of top Seville attractions as you pass alongside them on the cruise. Highlights include the Expo'92 area and the main attractions you will find in the way like Expo'92 area and the Castle of São Jorge. Your tour then finishes at the water’s edge in central Seville.
Loved it learned a lot very private tour excellent guide.
Thoroughly recommend this . There were only 6 in our group which meant that questions could be asked and answered informatively.
There are some free walking tours in Seville - don't bother - there will be about 50 in each group
The river cruise part of the tour is great - nce and relaxing with a glass of wine and good company