Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll see the best of Seville with personalized attention from your guide.
- 3.5-hour history and culture walking tour of Seville
- Explore Seville’s historical center and see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed General Archive of the Indies
- See top Seville attractions like the Church of El Salvador, Golden Tower and the Royal Tobacco Factory
- Hear tales of the city’s most famous ex-citizen -- Sir Christopher Columbus
- Visit two popular Seville tapas bars to enjoy snacks and drinks
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Pass the UNESCO-listed General Archive of the Indies, which houses archived documents of the Spanish Empire in the Americas, and then see the Church of El Salvador and the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro) – two iconic city landmarks.
After a coffee break (own expense), walk to the Royal Tobacco Factory – the fictional workplace of the heroine in Bizet’s famous Carmen opera -- and then hear tales of Sir Christopher Columbus, who left Seville when he set out to conquer the New World. Listen to stories about his life from your guide as you visit a boat yard where ships from his time were made.
Your tour finishes with an ‘introduction to tapas’ -- visit two locally renowned bars, where you'll sit down to enjoy the small plates that epitomize Spanish cuisine. Relax alongside the Sevillanos, enjoying a drink, fine food and great conversation!