- 3.5-hour dinner cruise from Seward to Fox Island
- Admire scenic views of glaciers and mountains as you cruise along Resurrection Bay
- Spot otters, whales, falcons and other Alaskan wildlife with the help of your naturalist guide
- Enjoy a scrumptious buffet dinner of Alaska salmon and prime rib at a private lodge on Fox Island
- Upgrade to include a half-pound of mouthwatering king crab with your meal
What You Can Expect
Food was excellent. Crew was professional.
This dinner tour had the BEST upclose whale sightings i have ever experienced. They were in groups creating bubble nets over and over. AMAZING. The dinner on fox island was excellent. crab etc... the views were Alaska Perfect throughout the cruise and i would not hesitate to do it again on a future trip!!
saw whales breaching, seals, puffins, an otter eating an octopus
Dinner was very good. Prime rib and salmon were excellent. The crab legs were served on ice, I prefer freshly steamed but they tasted fine. We saw several whales and were able to watch 2 of them breach. Loved watching the sea lions basking in the sun while hundreds of birds soared nearby.
The tour was great and we saw lots of wildlife PLUS the dinner at Fox Island was truly First Class. The crab legs were huge and the prime rib tender - lots of fun.
The cruise was fabulous and the captain quite knowledgeable about the area and wildlife. Dinner was good. The crew was very friendly. We were a group of five and loved it.