- Private 2-day Beijing tour by air from Shanghai by air
- Take a guided walk along the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- View the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube Olympic stadiums
- Visit the Ming Dynasty Temple of Heaven
- Enjoy a Peking duck dinner for an authentic taste of Beijing culture
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Forbidden City and the historically significant Tiananmen Square
- Airfare and overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel included
What You Can Expect
Awesome!!!! I travel a lot, This was the first time i had ever done a private one on one tour. I was thrilled with how everything was perfectly arranged. My tour guide Cris, was excellent. Her knowledge of the Chinese history made the tour fascinating and fun. We did things I would have never done on my own. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Beijing.
After taking a cruise that ended in Shanghai, I wanted to visit Beijing since I was so close the city. The tour/tour company was exceptional. We were in communication with the company for a week in advance via email and they addressed all of my concerns. We were picked up at our hotel for our early flight and the driver made sure we had our boarding passes and ready to start the tour. We had the BEST tour guide, Cristina Guo Shi Qing, who was careful in meeting the needs of two elderly tourists. She allowed us to make some minor changes and was understanding if we need extra breaks. She was extremely knowledgeable about the sites and provide us with lots of historical and cultural information. I would definitely suggest this tour if you have a limited time in the city. My only regret is we did not have more time.
We loved Robert as our guide! He was very knowledgable and interesting! Easy to talk to. We loved the order of the trip, the Great Wall first and Beijing second. Our hotel was very nice though it could use some updating. The location was superb! It was a great value!