- 3-hour Shanghai street food tour at night
- Stroll past street vendors around Shouning Lu and Yu Gardens night markets
- Taste 12 to 15 scrumptious samples, including stewed crawfish, grilled lamb and eggplant, and hand-pulled noodles
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 guests ensures a personalized experience
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Very interesting taste and see of foods not usually on a Chinese menu. Guide was excellent - knowledgeable and convivial. Well recommended for a walking experience around Shanghai night markets tasting the unusual.
This tour was the highlight of my Shanghai trip. You see so much more when walking around than from the inside of a taxi. The food was spectacular - I would never have been brave enough to eat street food otherwise. The pace was good - just enough walking between markets to work off the last round of eating! Our tour guide, Mitch, was fantastic. There wasn't a question he couldn't answer. I would and have recommend this tour to anyone travelling to Shanghai, whether it's your first or tenth trip.