Book and travel before December 31, 2013, and save up to 54% on the recommended retail price
- Private customized tour of Shanghai's sights and attractions
- Design your own itinerary according to your interests
- Visit the Shanghai Museum and discover China's history and art
- Walk along the scenic Bund and enjoy a dinner cruise on the water
- Discover Shanghai's markets and have your guide help you bargain for the best deals
- Get expert recommendations on the best restaurants in Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Another popular request is shopping tours. If you choose this option, your personal guide will take you to the best markets and help you bargain for the best deals on clothing, electronics, jewelry, pearls or handcrafts.
If you’re looking for a customized food tour, your guide can help you try the different Chinese cuisines, including Hong Kong dim sum, Shanghai soup dumplings and spicy Sichuan hot pot.
This tour provides you with an English-speaking guide for eight hours. After your booking, please submit your desired activities and sightseeing attractions at time of reconfirmation of tour.
Please note:This tour provides you with an English-speaking professional guide. You will be responsible for additional charges during the day such as taxis, bus fares, subway tickets, admission fees and food.
Wonderful, custom tour. Excellent guide with excellent suggestions!
saw many more attractions with guide than could ever have on our own. also great to not be trailing along with a bus load of a tour group. guide was excellent, English good. very personable. knowledge of historic sites excellent. we traveled by taxi all day and guide knew just how to get the next taxi quickly and efficiently. very cost effective way to see shanghai.