- Private customized tour of Shanghai's sights and attractions
- Design your own itinerary according to your interests
- Visit the Shanghai Museum and discover China's history and art
- Walk along the scenic Bund and enjoy a dinner cruise on the water
- Discover Shanghai's markets and have your guide help you bargain for the best deals
- Get expert recommendations on the best restaurants in Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Another popular request is shopping tours. If you choose this option, your personal guide will take you to the best markets and help you bargain for the best deals on clothing, electronics, jewelry, pearls or handcrafts.
If you’re looking for a customized food tour, your guide can help you try the different Chinese cuisines, including Hong Kong dim sum, Shanghai soup dumplings and spicy Sichuan hot pot.
This tour provides you with an English-speaking guide for eight hours. After your booking, please submit your desired activities and sightseeing attractions at time of reconfirmation of tour.
Please note:This tour provides you with an English-speaking professional guide. You will be responsible for additional charges during the day such as taxis, bus fares, subway tickets, admission fees and food.
Four of us had a great day with Fran who was so knowledgeable, helpful and flexible about what we wanted to see. We spent a great time at the French Concession; the Shanghai Art Museum; a great restaurant and lunch; and a few other stops of our choice. We could not have had a better guide who is an excellent translator, coach and companion for seeing Shanghai.
I must tell you that this was the best money that I've ever spent on a private tour. My guide, I called her Fi, was absolutely wonderful!! She was very personable, well read, and was very easy to talk to. I would tour with her again anytime. Thanks for such a wonderful time:)