- Private customized tour of Shanghai's sights and attractions
- Design your own itinerary according to your interests
- Visit the Shanghai Museum and discover China's history and art
- Walk along the scenic Bund and enjoy a dinner cruise on the water
- Discover Shanghai's markets and have your guide help you bargain for the best deals
- Get expert recommendations on the best restaurants in Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Another popular request is shopping tours. If you choose this option, your personal guide will take you to the best markets and help you bargain for the best deals on clothing, electronics, jewelry, pearls or handcrafts.
If you’re looking for a customized food tour, your guide can help you try the different Chinese cuisines, including Hong Kong dim sum, Shanghai soup dumplings and spicy Sichuan hot pot.
This tour provides you with an English-speaking guide for eight hours. After your booking, please submit your desired activities and sightseeing attractions at time of reconfirmation of tour.
Reviewed by Neda E, March 2013
Frank was great!!! He was very informative and accommodating!. We were able to see more sights on our own as opposed to a larger tour group - no waiting for others, plus we got to select the places we wanted to eat, etc! Highly recommended!
Reviewed by MICHELLE D, January 2013
Had a great time. Rita was very very good. We could have not ask for more. Rita gave good advice and was most helpful and knowledgeable. The day met all our needs.