- Private customized tour of Shanghai's sights and attractions
- Design your own itinerary according to your interests
- Visit the Shanghai Museum and discover China's history and art
- Walk along the scenic Bund and enjoy a dinner cruise on the water
- Discover Shanghai's markets and have your guide help you bargain for the best deals
- Get expert recommendations on the best restaurants in Shanghai
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Another popular request is shopping tours. If you choose this option, your personal guide will take you to the best markets and help you bargain for the best deals on clothing, electronics, jewelry, pearls or handcrafts.
If you’re looking for a customized food tour, your guide can help you try the different Chinese cuisines, including Hong Kong dim sum, Shanghai soup dumplings and spicy Sichuan hot pot.
This tour provides you with an English-speaking guide for eight hours. After your booking, please submit your desired activities and sightseeing attractions at time of reconfirmation of tour.
Please note:This tour provides you with an English-speaking professional guide. You will be responsible for additional charges during the day such as taxis, bus fares, subway tickets, admission fees and food.
Our guide, Frank, was very knowledgeable,friendly and helpful. He introduced us to so many new areas and sights in a city we have visited many times. We would highly recommend Frank and an independent tour of the city.
Very friendly guide Leo, spoke English well and was more than happy to
make sure we saw everything on our must see list. would recommend
this tour to other travellers.