- Private tour of modern Shanghai
- Visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Center
- Visit the Shanghai Expo 2010 park
- Take the sleek, high-speed Shanghai Maglev Train to Pudong, Shanghai's financial district
- Drive through the Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone
- Private guide ensures a unique and personalized experience
- Lunch included at a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then, jump on the Shanghai Magnetic Levitation (Maglev) Train, which makes the 19-mile (32-km) trip between downtown Shanghai and Pudong Airport (PVG) in only eight minutes. Arrive at the Pudong New Area and visit Shanghai’s financial district. Afterwards, visit the former site of the Shanghai Expo 2010, which is now a park where you will explore and learn more about China and its culture.
Enjoy a Chinese lunch at a local restaurant, and then take a five-minute underground journey in the Bund Sightseeing Tunnel to reach the 100th floor (the highest occupied floor) of the Shanghai World Financial Center. At 1,555 feet (474 meters) high, the floor offers a panoramic view of modern Shanghai.
Finish your tour of by driving through the Lujiazui Finance and Trade Zone, a major financial hub in Shanghai. Pass by the Oriental Pearl Tower and the Jin Mao Building.
This tour was very good.Maglev's journey was nice experience.Also beautiful view of the city
World Financial Center was fantastic.
From start to finish this tour showed the fast buildup of Shanghai as we know it today. Our guide was informative and the options were great. Train was super fun!