- Full-day customizable private tour of Zhujiajiao
- Plan the perfect day in Zhujiajiao, based solely on your interests, with the assistance of your expert local guide
- Explore the ancient water town at your leisure and gain a unique insight into small-town life
- Glide along picturesque waterways on a boat; visit small shops; taste interesting delicacies; and take part in age-old local traditions
- Your guide will help you interact with the village locals, ensuring you get an authentic experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide was a local girl who was very knowledge of Shanghai. She showed me everything I wanted to see in Shanghai in 8 hours. Granted I did not have much time to shop, but I was able to see where I need to go back to and shop on my own. She was a lovely guide and took us to a local place for lunch which was excellent. She suggested for us not to eat the street food. I would recommend this private tour to anyone going to Shanghai for the first time. I wish I could of spent my whole time with her showing me around.
was a brilliant day - our guide Mary was superb, knowledgeable, had a great sense of humour brilliant English and went at our pace, nothing was too much trouble for her. Zhujiajiao is well worth a visit but Mary told us best to avoid the weekend when the Chinese go for a day out! we went on a Monday and it was easy to walk around. boat ride essential to get the feel of the town - lots of crafts to be seen and bought at reasonable prices - better than Shanghai.