- Full-day customizable private tour of Zhujiajiao
- Plan the perfect day in Zhujiajiao, based solely on your interests, with the assistance of your expert local guide
- Explore the ancient water town at your leisure and gain a unique insight into small-town life
- Glide along picturesque waterways on a boat; visit small shops; taste interesting delicacies; and take part in age-old local traditions
- Your guide will help you interact with the village locals, ensuring you get an authentic experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide was very helpful and friendly. She spoke good English.
My children enjoyed several activities on this tour.
1. Releasing fishes and turtles into the river and praying for your wish to come true!!!
2. Aiming coins into the Tall Collection Bowl at the Goddess Temple.
3. The boat ride.
4. Feeding and taking photos alongside the Pet Macau birds.
You can bargain and buy a few really artistic masks and trays from the street shops.
If you have about four to five hours to spare, this trip is definitely worth the time. Our guide also told us some native stories and some local politics!!!!
Our tour guide was a local girl who was very knowledge of Shanghai. She showed me everything I wanted to see in Shanghai in 8 hours. Granted I did not have much time to shop, but I was able to see where I need to go back to and shop on my own. She was a lovely guide and took us to a local place for lunch which was excellent. She suggested for us not to eat the street food. I would recommend this private tour to anyone going to Shanghai for the first time. I wish I could of spent my whole time with her showing me around.