- 2-hour walking tour of Old Shanghai
- Visit the Ming-era classical Yuyuan Garden
- Learn about Chinese Taoist beliefs at the Temple of the Town God
- Meander through lilong neighborhoods to see traditional Chinese courtyard homes
- Hear stories of Old Shanghai from your knowledgeable guide
- Small-group class limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was really fun. We met at the meeting point and walked around the old town, including Yuyuan garden, Susie our guide was excellent. She was very relaxed and made the tour feel like we were walking around with a friend. She showed us many interesting places. We asked her about buying a Marjong set in Shanghai, so at the end she took us to a market and helped us purchase two for our sons at a really good price. We really enjoyed our morning with Susie.
Highly recommended. My tour guide Mary provided a fun and interactive tour giving me information about the history of the gardens that you wouldn't get just walking around. Mary was very friendly and excellent guide.
Diferent and magic experience.Very Nice!!
Our tour guide Mary was great! She gave us a wonderful tour, was forthcoming with great details about the history and what we were seeing, and also had a great time posing for pictures with our travel companion, sock puppet. A tour definitely worth the cost!