- Shanghai highlights bike tour
- Visit the Shanghai French Concession, Nanjing Road, Xintiandi, the Bund and more
- Gain an intimate insight into Shanghai's interesting character
- Your friendly, knowledgeable guide will help you navigate Shanghai’s streets and teach you about the sites you see
- Bike and helmet rental and water bottle included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Cycle through the Shanghai French Concession, an area owned by the French in the 19th and 20th centuries. Notice the quaint European charm as you pass terraced cafés and Catholic churches, and bike along Tianzifang (Taikang Road), an arts and crafts enclave comprising a labyrinth of neighborhood alleyways.
Venture through a similar area, Xintiandi, whose pedestrian lanes offer some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in Shanghai. Pedal along Shanghai Old Street and Nanjing Road and reach the famous Bund, a waterfront area in central Shanghai along the western bank of the Huangpu River. You’ll also visit People’s Square before returning to Shanghai Central Plaza. Throughout your tour, your guide will teach you about the neighborhoods and landmarks you see.
Please click on View Additional Info below for the exact meeting location.