- 2-hour walking tour of the Shanghai French Concession
- Learn about the history of this unique part of Shanghai, once owned by the French, through the eyes of a local
- Visit Xin Tian Di, where the First Conference of the Communist Party took place
- Pass quaint villas and apartments from the early 1900s, admire a French-style park and explore an arts and crafts enclave
- Your expert local guide will point out how this area retains its distinct French character
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
Learn about the history of this area, which was owned by the French government and served as the center of Catholicism in Shanghai. Hear about the cultural, social and political transitions that took place here, and visit Xin Tian Di, the site of the First Conference of the Communist Party.
Visit a beautiful French-style park and the former residence of Zhou Enlai, the first Premier of the People's Republic of China. As you stroll through streets filled with lovely apartments and villas from the early 1900s -- homes of both locals and many expatriates -- your guide will point out how this area retains its distinct French character.
Veer off the main streets and venture along back alleys for a glimpse of small-town Shanghai life. Reach Shanghai's interesting SOHO area, where you will have the opportunity to rest and explore Tianzifang, an arts and crafts enclave full of designer stores, restaurants and coffee shops. Your tour will end here.