- 2-hour walking tour of the Shanghai French Concession
- Learn about the history of this unique part of Shanghai, once owned by the French, through the eyes of a local
- Visit Xin Tian Di, where the First Conference of the Communist Party took place
- Pass quaint villas and apartments from the early 1900s, admire a French-style park and explore an arts and crafts enclave
- Your expert local guide will point out how this area retains its distinct French character
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was an excellent tour and provided the detail I was looking for.
Our tour leader was knowledgeable and she was able to explain clearly .
I recommend this tour to those who seek a detailed tour of the Former French Concession. You will not find better.
It was nice and informative. I liked it.
Zoe was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed the tour. Would highly recommend it.
Trish and Lee
This was a wonderful tour which exceeded our expectations. Our guide Merry is a delightful young lady, who knew her stuff well and seemed to really enjoy sharing it with us. We learned a lot in the most easy and pleasant way and our time with her is now a treasured memory.
This tour was excellent. Our guide was Zoey and she was very knowledgeable and professional. The tour covered many aspects of Shanghai's history and also life in Shanghai today.
I would thoroughly recommend this tour and regard it a highlight of our few days in Shanghai.
Loved this tour. Very worthwhile with a lovely local tour guide who was not only very knowledgeable about the history of the area but also knew the best eating and shopping areas. We highly recommend this tour to any visitors to Shanghai.
The tour was very interesting, well-paced, and we were pleasantly surprised to see how beautiful the French concession area is. Our tour guide, Zoe, was very patient in explaining details and facts about Shanghai history, and we learned a lot that day.
Wonderful! Mary was a great tour guide. She was really fun, sweet and answered all of our questions. We had a wonderful afternoon.
Again this was my second time on this tour and I had to ask the tour guide to show us some specific things that were pointed out on the first tour. The French sports club and the place where the summit talks took place. Once again lacking knowledge