- 3-hour Shanghai bike tour at night
- Pedal to interesting neighborhoods and sites including the Shanghai French Concession, Xintiandi and Nanjing Road
- Your expert, friendly guide will help you navigate the streets and tell you stories of the landmarks you see
- Enjoy incredible views of dazzling Shanghai from the Bund
- Bike and helmet rental and water bottle included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Cruise through the Shanghai French Concession, an area owned by the French in the 19th and 20th centuries. Relish the quaint European charm as you pass terraced cafés and Catholic churches, and bike along Tianzifang (Taikang Road), an arts and crafts enclave comprising a labyrinth of neighborhood alleyways.
Venture through a similar area, Xintiandi, whose pedestrian lanes offer some of the best shopping, dining and entertainment in Shanghai. From here, head toward the Bund, where you’ll catch spectacular views of the dazzling cityscape.
You’ll also visit People’s Square, Nanjing Road, Tianzifang and Maoming Road before returning to Shanghai Central Plaza.