- Small-group walking tour of Shanghai's Jewish Ghetto
- See hidden areas of the city through the eyes of a Shanghai local
- Gain an understanding of the lives of Jewish refugees on a visit to the Jewish Refugees Museum (Ohel Moishe Synagogue)
- Hear enlightening stories about Jewish history in Shanghai while walking past the Joint Distribution Committee and Huoshan Park
- Visit a local neighborhood and discover daily life in the Jewish Ghetto
- On a visit to Xiahai Temple, known as the fish man's temple in the past, discover the role a Buddhist temple plays within the Jewish Ghetto
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Tour was first class! Zoe, the guide, was extremely knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to give details about the area, show us around, answer questions and make sure we had a fabulous experience. It exceeded my hopes for the couple of hours.
The guide was very knowledgable and friendly. A very interesting tour.