Visit the the picturesque Zhujiajiao is a classic water village, over 400 years old with a signature five-arch bridge spanning the Cao Gang River. Zhujiajiao was an important town for local trade, shipping goods in and out of its man made canals to the river.
- Stroll through an ancient water village on this half-day tour from Shanghai
- See the sights as you relax on a canal cruise
- Learn the art of silk making
- Friendly and informative guide
- Includes hotel pickup and drop off
What You Can Expect
During this half-day, guided sightseeing tour you will stroll the maze of paths and bridges, and take a boat ride to view the residences of this nicely-preserved water village. Zhujiajiao is also home to two impressive temples, which add to the charm and historic significance of the village. After a few Hours sightseeing in Zhujiajiao, you'll make a stop to shop for silk. Learn how silk making became a major industry in China for clothes, accessories, quilts and handmade rugs.