Experience the Egyptian desert's most extraordinary sights on a full-day expedition from Sharm El Sheikh to St. Catherine’s Monastery and Nawamis, with a traditional lunch in a Bedouin home. Discover ancient rituals and art in the remote monastery, built on the legendary site of Moses’ burning bush. Browse a Bedouin handicraft center and get a glimpse of daily life in the desert as you enjoy a classic meal in a local home; ride a camel across the sand to Nawamis, an arid plateau dotted with enigmatic, bronze-age tombs.
- Full-day trip into the Sinai Desert with an expert guide, from Sharm el Sheikh
- Visit historic St Catherine’s Monastery, built beneath Mount Sinai and believed to stand on the site of Moses’ Burning Bush
- Explore the monastery’s rich, art-filled interiors, and view the site of the Burning Bush
- Be welcomed into a local family's home for a typical Bedouin lunch served with tea
- Shop for handmade clothes, jewelry and trinkets at a Bedouin craft center
- Enjoy the views over the Sinai desert as you travel in an air-conditioned vehicle