- Private day trip to Cairo from Sharm el Sheikh
- Return flights from Sharm el Sheikh to Cairo saving precious travel time
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
- Guided introduction to the three Great Pyramids
- Free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost)
- Visit the enigmatic Sphinx
- Tutankhamun's coffins and death mask in Cairo's Egyptian Museum
- Free time to shop in bustling Khan el Khalili bazaar
- Pickup and drop off from central Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Cairo's famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun are the highlight. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you'll enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip. You will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made before flying back to Sharm el Sheikh.
Reviewed by Amy L, United Kingdom, January 2010
Reviewed by Keith B, Ireland, March 2009