Go deep into the Sinai for a desert Jeep safari, snorkel Abu Galum and learn to ride a camel on a full-day adventure tour from Sharm El Sheikh. Watch for desert wildlife as you navigate rugged terrain to the Colored Canyon, whose fantastic formations are shaped by desert winds; slip into the waters of the iconic Blue Hole and mount a camel for a trip into the sand. Relax over a Bedouin lunch, then browse for souvenirs in the seaside village of Dahab before returning to Sharm El Sheikh.
- Full-day private tour from Sharm el Sheikh to Abu Galum's dive sites and shopping at Dahab
- Perfect day trip for families
- Scenic jeep ride through the south Sinai
- Dive one of Egypt's most famous dive spots at the Blue Hole
- 1.5-hour camel ride
- Traditional Bedouin lunch
- Bargain shopping for traditional souvenirs in Dahab
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your English-speaking driver and guide on this special private tour
- Pickup and drop off from central Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Then it's time to snorkel the reef gardens of the Blue Hole, arguably Egypt's most famous dive spot. You will have around 30 minutes of snorkeling time. Then dry off with a camel ride through the Egyptian desert before enjoying a traditional Bedouin lunch. The camel ride lasts for approximately 1.5 hours.
In the afternoon, you'll travel to the Bedouin village of Dahab for some shopping. Here you will find a large selection of souvenirs such as papyrus prints, brass lamps, jewelry, perfumes, leathers and inlaid boxes, all at prices generally cheaper than in Sharm el Sheikh. You will have 45 minutes to an hour to search out some bargains.
Please note the order of the activities is subject to change as required by local conditions.
Fabio S United Kingdom
Leilani S USA
Mara H Switzerland
Samantha C United Kingdom
Adrian M United Kingdom