- Full-day private tour to Moses' Mountain and St. Catherine's Monastery from Sharm el Sheikh
- Watch the sun rise over the Sinai Mountains
- Walk in the footsteps of Moses to the place he received the 10 Commandments
- Visit the historic St. Catherine's Monastery, believed to have been built on the site of the Burning Bush
- Greek Orthodox chapel with its icons and famous Mosaic of Transfiguration
- Early-morning start means you miss the afternoon desert heat
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your expert Egyptologist guide on this special private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Sharm el Sheikh hotels
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your journey back down the mountain you will stop at St. Catherine's Monastery, built between 527 and 565 A.D. The monastery is believed to have been built around the site of Moses' Burning Bush. During your visit you will visit the chapel of a Greek Orthodox church to see famous icons and the Mosaic of Transfiguration.
Please note: St. Catherine's Monastery is approximately 142 miles ( 230 kilometers) from Sharm el Sheikh.
Tour is highly recommended. I done a tour only to myself. Best guide was who climb up the Mountain with me. There is a good breakfast as well. Amazing view!
What can I say ... it was AMAZING!!!!! The guide and driver were awesome and made me feel safe the whole trip. The Bedouin guide up the mountain was absolutely charming and so supportive - it is not the easiest of climbs but so worth it! THANK YOU so much Viator - the trip was truly EXCELLENT!