- Private shore excursion to Ras Mohammed National Park from the Sharm el Sheikh port
- Discover the beauty of Egypt's first national park, founded in 1983
- Spend free time exploring the park’s cliffs, beaches and desert landscapes
- Private English-speaking guide will escort you to and from the park and provide advice on what to see
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire the park's sharply defined platforms of fossil coral that represent ancient shorelines. Discover the various wildlife, such as birds, desert foxes and turtles, and plant life, like herbs and acacia trees. And see the great crack formations in the earth, formed by an earthquake thousands of years ago.
Then sample food in the park restaurant or visit Ras Mohammed’s beach, one of Egypt's most popular dive and snorkeling sites. Here you can swim, sunbathe or simply enjoy the views of the sea. If you’d like to explore the Red Sea’s magical underwater world, bring your own snorkeling equipment or rent gear on site.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Sharm el Sheikh port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
$48.00 Save $4.80