- See the sights of Messina on a hop-on hop-off bus tour
- See top Messina attractions at your own pace, such as the Piazza Duomo, the Four Fountains and the Messina cathedral
- Learn about the rich history of Messina from the onboard audio commentary
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard the open-top, double-decker buses
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours after first use
What You Can Expect
Customize your own sightseeing schedule and hop on and off the open-top, double-decker buses as many times as you like. The four stops on Line A and two stops on Line B give you the chance to see all of Messina's top attractions. On line A, start at the Piazza Duomo and hop off at Via Garibaldi, the city's high street, which runs through the city center. Admire the impressive Teatro Vittorio Emanuele, the theater that opened in 1852. Stop at Vialle delle Liberata and marvel at the beautiful architecture of the many cathedrals the city offering several incredible fountains, like the Senatory Fountain.
On line B, begin at the Piazza Duomo and visit Cristo Re. Take a break at the twin Lakes of Ganzirri (Laghi di Ganzirri), a peaceful location away from the vibrant city life. Or, relax in the serene botanical gardens (Via Pietro Castelli). Enjoy a journey of the city on this hop-on hop-off bus tour and make the most of your stay in Messina.
The tour departs every 60 minutes from each stop, and tickets are valid for 24 hours after first use.