- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Messina
- Enjoy a sightseeing shore excursion and learn about the rich history of Messina from the onboard audio commentary
- See top Messina attractions at your leisure, including Piazza Duomo, the Four Fountains and the Messina cathedral
- Hop on and off as many times as you like aboard the open-top, double-decker buses
- Ticket is valid for 24 hours after first use
You can hop on and off as many times as you like aboard these open-top, double-decker buses. Create your own sightseeing schedule and hop off at any of the four stops on Line A and two stops on Line B, giving you the chance to see all of Messina's top attractions. The buses depart every 60 minutes from each stop, and your ticket is valid for 24 hours after the first use.
On line A, start your tour at Piazza Duomo and hop off at Via Garibaldi, the city's high street, which runs through the city center. Admire the striking Teatro Vittorio Emanuele, the theater that opened in 1852. Then, visit Vialle delle Liberata before marveling at the beautiful architecture of the city’s many incredible cathedrals and fountains.
If you choose line B, start at Piazza Duomo and stop at Cristo Re. You can take a break at the twin Lakes of Ganzirri (Laghi di Ganzirri), a peaceful area away from the lively city life, or you can relax in the botanical gardens at Via Pietro Castelli. Make the most of your stay in Messina on this sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour around the city before making your way back to the cruise ship port.
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Messina. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.