- Full-day private shore excursion to Cefalù from Palermo
- Explore Madonie Park, which contains more than half of the plant species found in Sicily
- See the Porta Marina, the only remaining town gate, and walk around the ancient thermal baths
- Marvel at Castello della Rocca and the Sanctuary of Gibilmanna, a monument of Gregory the Great
- Private tour ensures a more personalized experience and flexibility to explore at your own pace
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Your driver will stop by the Temple of Diana, where you can walk around this incredible monument that marks Cefalù's ancient history. Discover Cefalù’s main street, Corso Ruggero, with its charming cafés. See the Porta Marina, which is the city’s only remaining town gate, and walk around the ancient thermal baths from the 2nd century BC.
As you walk through the streets of Cefalù, marvel at Castello della Rocca, a castle built atop the huge rock formation that the city grew around in the 13th century. Enjoy the views from the rock over the surrounding land and Mediterranean Sea. See the Sanctuary of Gibilmanna, a Christian shrine dedicated to the mother of Christ. Built in the middle of a forest of oak and chestnut trees, this monument is one of six sanctuaries by Gregory the Great, a 6th-century pope.
Experience a full day of sightseeing while surrounded by an exquisite Sicilian landscape. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, stop at a trattoria, a typical Italian restaurant, to taste some of the wonderful food for which Sicily is famous (own expense). In the late afternoon, your driver will bring you back to the port Palermo.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Palermo port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.