- Private Angkor temples tour with helicopter flight
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed temples within the Angkor Archaeological Park
- Explore the Bayon inside the walled city of Angkor Thom
- Marvel at the jungle encroaching upon the remains of Ta Prohm Temple and explore famous Angkor Wat
- View the entire Angkor temple complex by air on a scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy a traditional Khmer dinner with a dance performance
- Round-trip hotel transport from Siem Reap included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You will also get to visit Angkor Wat on foot. It is considered the most visually, architecturally and artistically impressive temple of the entire complex. Best preserved of all the Angkor temples, it’s also located within the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor Archaeological Park.
Amazing start with the sunrise, even for awful time had to rise. Well worth the effort and so much better to have aircon all day than on a tuk tuk. The guide was informative, and was more than willing to talk about more than just the temples. Watch out for the ultra steep stairs in Angkor wat, but worth getting over any fear to see the additional history and views from the top. My favourite is bayon temple though....but all great to see. Lunch was included as a set menu, and definitely no complaints...sat outside and was fun to watch the tourists being pestered to buy from the kids..
The tour was amazing. The tour guide, Mr. Chin Sokvichet, was very informative, friendly, and accommodating. The helicopter view of Angkor Wat was spectacular. I had a better appreciation for the breadth of the site. I would do again. Great experience and memories.