- Private Angkor temples tour with helicopter flight
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed temples within the Angkor Archaeological Park
- Explore the Bayon inside the walled city of Angkor Thom
- Marvel at the jungle encroaching upon the remains of Ta Prohm Temple and explore famous Angkor Wat
- View the entire Angkor temple complex by air on a scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy a traditional Khmer dinner with a dance performance
- Round-trip hotel transport from Siem Reap included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You will also get to visit Angkor Wat on foot. It is considered the most visually, architecturally and artistically impressive temple of the entire complex. Best preserved of all the Angkor temples, it’s also located within the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor Archaeological Park.
The tour was amazing. The tour guide, Mr. Chin Sokvichet, was very informative, friendly, and accommodating. The helicopter view of Angkor Wat was spectacular. I had a better appreciation for the breadth of the site. I would do again. Great experience and memories.
Fantastic trip, our tour guide Thong Sokmeng was great, fantastic English, good sense of humour and extremely knowledgable. Thong made all the right calls on the day from the Ankor Watt sunrise to the timing of the helicopter ride so we missed the rain. The meals on the day were really good and the Cambodian dancers at night were beautiful. All in all a great trip.