- 3-night tour of Angkor Archeological Park from Siem Reap with a private guide
- Discover the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor Wat and the jungle-clad ruins of Angkor Thom
- Ride a remork to the Bayon, Ta Prohm, Banteay Srei and Pre Rup as you learn about the Khmer kingdom
- Take a boat to Kompong Phluk, a Cambodian fishing village on Tonle Sap
- Enjoy informative commentary, customized to your interests
- Stay overnight at the Angkor Paradise
- Airport or hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned private vehicle included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Our guide, Davi, was excellent. He was knowledgeable and went out of his way to make our experience top notch. The hotel was great and our TukTuk driver was prompt,friendly and helpful. We highly recommend this tour.
Overall the trip was amazing! We had a problem on our first day due to a miscommunication with the tour company about our arrival time so we had no airport transfer when we arrived. Otherwise, our tour guide mr San was excellent!
Very informative tour of the temples of Angkor, led by our very capable guide Sokmeng Thong, who was a fountain of information about all the places we visited, as well as the country's history (ancient and recent), geography, economy, and politics. Two days of travelling many kilometres by tuk-tuk was an experience in and of itself; our driver made it all look so easy and put us at ease in the tensest of situations.
The third day of the tour consisted of a trip to Tonle Sap Lake, with transport by tuk-tuk, ox-cart, and boat. We realised once we were under way that some people would have had trouble with the transport. The ox-cart ride would have been difficult for people with back and/or leg problems because of the length of time sitting in a squatting position on a flat surface while riding along a bumpy road; the tuk-tuk trip as we neared the lake required negotiation of a very bumpy road which could have spelled agony for anyone with a bad back. Fortunately we were both in good physical condition, but we felt that we should have been advised beforehand in the advertising of the conditions we would encounter. Not everyone booking this package will be reading all of the reviews.
Overall, a very good tour for anyone interested in the temples around Angkor, who also wants a glimpse of the life of the resident farmers and fisher folk.