Book by September 15, 2014 and travel until the end of the year to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- 3-hour food tour of Siem Reap at night
- Savor the flavors of Cambodian snacks and dessert like Khmer rice cake and sweet mangosteen
- Ride away from tourist crowds on a remork-moto
- Visit a fruit market and explore the bustling street stalls of local food vendors
- Hear insights from your guide about local delicacies, including fried cricket, red ant and spider
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great intro to the foods, fruits and general area. The guide took us to a night market and even paid for us to throw darts at balloons to win a prize. Food was good and we got a great tour of the area.
Did this tour on our first night in Siem Reap and what a great way to start.
Well worth the effort doing the tour even though we still couldn't bring ourselves to try a couple
of things (crickets for one) but tried other things we've never tried before and a lot of fruit too
Our tour guide was great which helps if you have a great night or not and the street markets we ended up at you wouldn't know it was there Thanks heaps for a great experience