- Private Tuscany hiking tour with transport from Siena
- Hike through the vineyard-rich region of Chianti with your expert guide
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in Chianti overlooking olive groves and vineyards
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed town of San Gimignano at your leisure
- Walk along the Via Francigena, an ancient pilgrimage road in San Gimignano
- Private tour with an expert guide ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
We had a great day with Jacopo. He tailored the hike to what we were interested in doing. Milo showed up with a great picnic lunch. Very enjoyable!
Milo picked us up at the arranged meeting place near the fortress in Sienna and drove us out to where we stared the beautiful walk through the vineyards. We chattered easily as we walked with Milo who enjoys good food and wine as much as we do. He was also able to give us an outline of the history of the Chainti area. Following our walk we drove to the scenic spot amongst the olive trees where Milo set up our picnic lunch. The afternoon visit to the two hilltop medieval villages gave us free time to explore and taste even more of " the worlds best gelati".