- Drive a vintage Fiat 500 through Tuscany
- Cruise from Monteriggioni through the breathtaking Chianti hills in a classic Italian car
- Dine on Italian cuisine during a 3-course lunch at a local winery
- Learn about the area from your host, who’ll lead the caravan of cars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Siena included
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Crostino with paté di olive
- Crostino with fresh tomatoes
- Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
- Pasta con pomodoro
- Cold cuts of prosciutto, salami, cheese and crostino with truffle olive oil
- Cantucci (biscotti cookie) with Vin Santo dessert wine
Great small group. Fun guide. Fabulous scenery. Unique experience.
Only suggested improvements: speed up prep time at company so can get started quicker winery just OK -- not super scenic and food on plastic plates not very authentic or special.
Tour leaders are great and knowledgeable, we have excellent exposure thru out the whole tour. Self drive service is great, we have a lots of fun and experienced the vintage fiat 500.
Lots of laughs driving a 500cc, 24hp Fiat.... lost a race with two Vespas and a pedestrian! The scenery was breathtaking, the wine tasting wonderful. Our guide was careful and courteous. I'd take this tour again just to enjoy the Tuscan countryside.
Our Fiat 500 tour from Siena was a lot of fun. However, when we went to collect the car we were given one with the seatbelt held together with a knot in the belt to hold the clasp on. I said I wouldn't accept that as it was not safe. After a bit of a hullabaloo they finally gave us another car. We were the only car on the tour which was good in some respects but would have been more fun with more cars and people. Our guide Sergio was excellent and showed us around the area - he was a lot of fun.