- 2-hour Siena bike tour with a friendly local guide
- Cycle through Piazza del Campo, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed square
- Pose for photos in front of Siena Cathedral and admire its Gothic façade
- Soak up the ambiance of Siena’s Old Town as you explore its narrow streets with your guide
- Pass fascinating Siena monuments like Porta San Marco and Porta Camollia
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Great tour! Excellent way to see the city and we would definitely recommend!
We booked a cycle tour of Sienna for our first day here. What a wonderful place this is, and seeing it from the saddle was perfect. Our guide, Francisco (sp...?), was excellent - welcoming and knowledgeable. We'd recommend this tour to anyone who's interested in seeing and learning about this fascinating place.
We enjoyed the tour. We weren't staying in Siena we drove in. We didn't realize how crowded the streets of Siena are until we started the tour. On some narrow streets, it was tricky riding bikes alongside cars. The city is fairly hilly, so it was a great workout you'd better be in pretty good condition to do this tour.
There was no address at which to meet. We arrived 15 minutes before 9am with vague instructions to meet near Porta Camollia, even after 2 phone calls. Jacapo arrived on his bike at 9, THEN took 15 min. to outfit us with bikes. Perhaps I had the wrong idea, but I thought we were to get a guided tour. He had very little to offer about the city. We did cover a lot of ground and see sights, a few of which he identified. We asked a lot of questions, but he was limited in his ability to answer or understand us. Told us we should hire a tour guide. At 11am, when we were to be back at our beginning point, we were on the opposite side of Siena with his plans to ride more and see more churches. We needed to be back, so missed that. Jacabo was personable, but limited. The price was VERY overpriced for what we received. We were disappointed.