Numbers are limited to 15 on this small-group bike tour, ensuring you’ll enjoy personalized attention from your guide.
- 2-hour Siena bike tour with a friendly local guide
- Cycle through Piazza del Campo, a UNESCO World Heritage-listed square
- Pose for photos in front of Siena Cathedral and admire its Gothic façade
- Soak up the ambiance of Siena’s Old Town as you explore its narrow streets with your guide
- Pass fascinating Siena monuments like Porta San Marco and Porta Camollia
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Enjoy plenty of stops throughout your ride to soak up the sights and relax. Hop off your bike in Piazza del Duomo and then pose for photos in front of Siena Cathedral – Tuscany’s Gothic masterpiece! Pass though Siena’s atmospheric Old Town, pedaling past quaint pavement-side cafes where the Sienese spill out onto the streets drinking their coffees.
Continue cycling to Porta San Marco, Siena’s famous terracotta arch, and then meander past Porta Camollia – an intriguing medieval gateway that once served as the entrance to the city for visiting pilgrims. Hear about the Contrade of Siena, the city’s 17 neighborhoods, and learn about their different personalities as you cycle through the streets.
After two hours on your bike, head back to the center of town with your guide and finish your tour at the start point.
Great tour! Excellent way to see the city and we would definitely recommend!
We booked a cycle tour of Sienna for our first day here. What a wonderful place this is, and seeing it from the saddle was perfect. Our guide, Francisco (sp...?), was excellent - welcoming and knowledgeable. We'd recommend this tour to anyone who's interested in seeing and learning about this fascinating place.