- Full-day Siena Vespa tour to the Chianti hills of Tuscany
- Choose to ride your scooter or hop on behind your tour escort
- Ride along quiet Tuscan roads and pass through pretty medieval villages
- Tour a Chianti winery and sample Tuscan wines during a tasting session
- Enjoy an antipasto lunch at the winery and relax at leisure before returning to Siena
- Travel in a convoy under the watchful guidance of your guide and tour escorts
What You Can Expect
Following your guide, take a leisurely drive through the area of Monteriggioni. Then, head into the luscious Chianti hills of Tuscany, passing along quiet countryside lanes that meander through medieval villages and flower-filled fields. If you’ve chosen to share your scooter with a traveling companion, there will be plenty of breaks factored in to stop and switch drivers, or to simply stretch your legs while soaking up the views.
Half-way through the day, stop at a Chianti winery in the heart of the region to learn all about winemaking in Tuscany. Explore the vineyards and cellars with your guide, and then taste several local wines, including prestigious varieties such as Chianti Classico, Gallo Nero and Super Tuscan.
After your wine-tasting session, sit down inside the winery and enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch of cured meats, mild cheeses, freshly baked bread and olives, while chatting with your guide about life in the idyllic Chianti region. Spend some free time here relaxing in the sunshine before driving back into Siena.
Your Vespa tour finishes in the late afternoon back at your Siena hotel.
Absolutely would do this again. What a blast. We are in our early 50's. And had a great time. Martina did a great job and also was a knowledgable tour guide. I would recommend this to everyone who really wants to see Tuscany wine country.
Definitely book this tour! We had great guides and a great group of people on this tour. Well worth the money.