- 2-hour Siena sightseeing tour including the Siena Duomo
- Visit Siena's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Discover top Siena attractions, such as Piazza del Campo and the Basilica of San Domenico, with your expert guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Siena Duomo and admire its Gothic architecture
- See impressive works of art by Donatello, Bernini and Michelangelo
What You Can Expect
Explore Siena’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town by foot and listen as your guide points out Palazzo Tolomei, which is said to be the oldest private palace in Siena. See the imposing stone tower of Palazzo Chigi Saracini, a palace erected in the mid-12th century by the powerful Marescotti family. Currently, this building is the seat of the prestigious Accademia Musicale, founded in 1923. Next, walk to the magnificent Basilica of San Domenico and admire its Gothic architecture constructed entirely in brick.
Continue your tour to one of the most spectacular cathedrals in Italy, the Siena Duomo (Siena Cathedral), named locally as Il Duomo. After skipping the entrance line with your skip-the-line ticket, your guide will escort you into this breathtaking cathedral to see impressive masterpieces by Donatello, Bernini and Michelangelo. Admire the exquisite Gothic architecture; walk through nave arcades with Renaissance busts of popes and emperors; and marvel at the unique black-and-white-striped bell tower.
After your tour, you’ll leave feeling truly enchanted.