- 2-hour Siena sightseeing tour including the Siena Duomo
- Visit Siena's UNESCO World Heritage-listed Old Town
- Discover top Siena attractions, such as the Basilica of San Domenico and Piazza del Campo, with your expert guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance to the Siena Duomo and admire its Gothic architecture
- See impressive works of art by Donatello, Bernini and Michelangelo
What You Can Expect
We had just arrived in Florence for the first time, and this tour was a great introduction to the main sites in the city. Our guide was well educated, engaging, and spoke English very well. We enjoyed this tour very much.
We enjoyed this Walking Tour tremendously and our tour guide, Elena made you feel like Siena was the best and most exciting city in Italy. We started at the Piazza del Campo and got the history of the famous square including the famous Palio Horse Races that are held in July and August each year. Watching the pigeons drink from the fountain was worth a picture.
After learning about the Contrades or areas of Siena, it was fabulous to see all the flags and very cool lights that represented the contrades.After touring around and learning more about the history of Siena, we finished at the Duomo. All and all it was a great tour with a enthusiastic guide.