Train ride will be replaced by coach during major festivals of Hari Raya and Chinese Lunar New Year:
July 9th, 2015
July 16th, 2015
July 23rd, 2015
February 4th, 2016
February 11th, 2016
February 18th, 2016
- 2-day tour from Singapore to Malacca and Kuala Lumpur with a knowledgeable guide
- Relax on a train ride from Singapore through the countryside to the state of Johor
- Discover Malacca’s history, culture and heritage on a walking tour of Malacca City
- Visit main sites such as St Paul’s Hill, Porta De Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple and Jonkers Street
- Venture to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s capital, to visit the National Palace, the National Museum, the National Monument and more
- See the Petronas Twin Towers, the two second-tallest buildings in the world!
- Coach transport and overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel included
What You Can Expect
After pickup from your Singapore hotel in the morning, enjoy a relaxing train ride across the causeway and into the state of Johor, passing through the rural countryside and fruit and vegetable plantations along the way.
Disembark in the city of Kluang and continue the rest of your journey to the state of Malacca by coach. You’ll arrive in time for lunch followed by a historical walking tour of Malacca City, whose city center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Discover Malacca’s history, culture, heritage and Dutch influences as you visit sites such as St Paul’s Hill, Porta De Santiago, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple and Jonkers Street, also known as Antique Street. Your knowledgeable guide will provide interesting information about the sites you visit.
For dinner, your guide will provide great recommendations on places to enjoy an authentic meal.
Overnight: 4-Star Hotel Equatorial or similar in Malacca
Day 2: Malacca -- Kuala Lumpur (B,L)
After breakfast, you’ll drive 2 hours north to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia. Your tour of this city will cover sites such as the National Palace, the National Museum, the National Monument (sculptured by the creator of the Iwo Jima monument in Washington, DC), the National Mosque, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building and the Royal Selangor Club. You’ll also pass the Petronas Twin Towers, the two second-tallest buildings in the world!
You’ll be served an authentic Malaysian lunch at midday. At the end of the day, relax on the drive back to your Kuala Lumpur hotel, where your 2-day Malaysian experience will conclude.
The train was old but we were only on it for 2 hours. The pick up from the hotel was on time and very good. After leaving the train we had a excellent guide his name was Dass and the Driver was B.J. good and a very careful driver. This tour was more than we expected, we stayed in a very good hotel and the meals were excellent.
I have used Viator before and we are very happy with them.
Thank you Viator for this tour as we did enjoy it very much.
And a Big Thank You to Dass who made the tour.
L and A Garner
We had a great time. Dass, the guide was outstanding, the company terrific, and the sights were amazing. Will difinitely try Viator again.