- Changi Chapel and Museum half-day tour
- Visit Changi Chapel and Museum, dedicated to Singapore's history during WWII
- Drive through Changi Village, rich with ethnic Malay cultural heritage
- Uncover a collection of paintings, photos and personal artifacts donated by former POWs
- Stop at Tampines New Town, Singapore’s largest residential area
- Hear fascinating anecdotes from your professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Singapore included
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Great tour with the guide very knowledgable.
There was a lot of waiting around before the tour actually started, but once we got going, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and gave us lots of information about Changi specifically and Singapore generally. Changi itself was excellent… a very well laid out museum, and gave enough information without being either too overwhelming or too superficial. The stop at the Tampines (a suburb in Singapore) and the visit to the Malay quarter were interesting. A must see while in Singapore.