- 3-hour Singapore cooking class
- Create three popular and delicious Singaporean dishes
- Learn about Singapore's culture, food and culinary heritage
- Enjoy Asian cuisine as you dine with like-minded food lovers
- Small-group class limited to 16 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
my wife and daughters favourite activity in Singapore.they came back with plenty of local knowledge and tips.
Great class! I've had cooking classes before, but this one was unique. The "chef" is actually a mom, or auntie, that teaches the cooking techniques. We learned little tips, and stories of the food, as seen through the eyes of the teachers. It was like learning how to cook home meals from my mom, or favorite auntie, and the memories they had when they learned how to make the dishes. Unlike other cooking classes, all of these dishes are definitely manageable to make at home. So great! The only down point, was after the class. The tour is only a pick up, not a drop off, so finding a taxi was not easy. We had to walk many, many blocks to find a place where the taxis queue and pick up passengers.