- Admission to LEGOLAND Malaysia
- Explore seven themed areas featuring exciting rides, shows, attractions and interactive exhibits
- Browse the largest selection of LEGO® toys in Asia
- A perfect day for the whole family!
- One-way Singapore hotel to Legoland Malaysia transport included
What You Can Expect
Featuring seven themed areas with more than 40 rides, shows and attractions, you can drive, fly, build and climb your way through 76 acres (31 hectares) of adventure. At this park, there’s something for everyone, from high-speed rollercoasters to interactive workshops to fascinating 4D movies. Start at The Big Shop, offering the largest selection of LEGO® toys in Asia.
Kids can take the wheel of a boat or car and adventure seekers can ride a wooden canoe through prehistoric times. Don’t miss Miniland, where Asian landmarks like the Taj Mahal have been recreated using more than 30 million LEGO bricks. It’s an interactive world on a scale of 1:20, where people, trains and airplanes come to life at the touch of a button.
At the end of the day, you’ll be taken back to Singapore and dropped off at the tour coordination center by the Singapore Flyer. (Please note that coach transfer to Singapore Flyer is operated directly by Legoland. You must speak with a Legoland customer service representative on site for coach departure times and location).