- Cross the border from Singapore to Johore Bahru, Malaysia
- Visit Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque, a Moorish-style mosque
- View traditional Malay arts and crafts
- See the craftsmen at work painting the national batik fabric
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Commentary from a licensed guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Prayer rugsPhoto by: srbazpt
- guy playing an instrumentPhoto by: Tony S
Australia, 08 2012
- 2 girls dancePhoto by: Tony S
Australia, 08 2012
- IMG_0908Photo by: Raymond W
Australia, 01 2012
- Batik artistPhoto by: Anonymous
- Sultan Abu Bakar MosquePhoto by: Anonymous
- Johore VisitPhoto by: Anonymous
What You Can Expect
Next, head to Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque, a Moorish-style mosque built in 1900 on top of a hill with views of the Straits of Johore Bahru. Then visit a kampong, and stop at a Muslim cemetery where you can view the Royal Mausoleum from the outside. Soak up the tranquility of this peaceful spot while admiring the mausoleum’s historical design. Your tour then ends with the drive back to Singapore.
Really enjoyed this tour! A great quick view of Malaysia, great tour guide with interesting information, and customs and immigration really didn't take too long. Highly recommend!!
The tour was very informative for a overview of Malayia. The bus driver , Simon , was excellent and the tour guide i think her name was joett was very knowledgeable. I really highly recommend this tour.
Excellent tour! The guide was wonderful and made the trip exceed my expectations. She made me definitely want to come back to the country to see and learn more.
Experienced and knowledgeable guides - really informative insight into Malaysian culture and life.
This is my 2nd time doing this tour. We visited different place so was an enjoyable tour.
Great tour to get to see a bit of Malaysia.
enjoyed this quick trip into Malaysia. Definitely worth the money
It was a wonderful short introductory trip to Malaysia. Our tour guide was very informative and we learned a lot in a short period of time. A half day trip was all we had time for, so this was perfect for us!
Very interesting . Great Guide .
The trip to Malaysia was great. It was time consuming getting through the checkpoints at the borders but that has to be done. The guide we had was very knowledgeable and although it was not a long tour we managed to see a little of the sights of Johore Bahru. Would recommend this tour to get a feel for Malaysia.
The tour was great our driver was wonderful