Your private three-hour tour begins with a visit to the Malay Village in Singapore, which showcases the rich cultural heritage of the Malays and reveals life in a Malay Kampung in the 50's and 60's. Stop at Changi Chapel to visit the museum and see the history of World War II.
- Private three-hour tour of Changi Village including Changi Chapel and Museum
- Explore Changi Village located on the east coast of Singapore, rich with Malay cultural heritage
- Walk through Changi Museum and Chapel, dedicated to Singapore's history during the second World War
- Uncover the collection of paintings, photographs and personal artefacts donated by former POWs
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Singapore
Visit a Malay Ethnic Area of Singapore to showcase the rich cultural heritage of the Malays. Let your guide recount stories of collective spirit that rose through the darkest times of World War II as you continue your journey to visit the Changi Chapel and Museum.
Drive through the rustic and laid-back Changi Village which gives you a chance to see the relaxing side of Singapore and provides a contrast to your final stop at Tampines New Town, a typical heartland township of present day Singapore.
Reviewed by Lisa M, November 2012
This tour was fantastic. Our tour guide Margaret was wonderful with loads of knowledge and information. A very emotional day, where we learnt more about the history of Changi and the atrocities that ooh place. I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting Singapore. Thanks again Margaret your knowledge was amazing and you educated us about Singapore in general too!
Reviewed by James H, France, April 2010