- Comprehensive private tour highlighting Singapore's history
- Retracing Raffles' footsteps at the Raffles Landing Site
- Afternoon tea in the Raffles Hotel's famous Tiffin Room or light refreshments at the hotel bakery
- Bumboat cruise along the Singapore River
- Knowledgeable licensed guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, visit the Raffles Hotel, the center of high-society Singapore during colonial days. This luxurious hotel and historic landmark has hosted many famous faces over the years and is home to the Long Bar, where the Singapore Sling cocktail was invented. Depending on the option you select when booking, you’ll enjoy an afternoon tea buffet at the hotel’s Tiffin Room or light refreshments at Ah Teng’s Chinese bakery, which is also part of the hotel.
Your tour then continues with a bumboat cruise on the Singapore River. Sitting aboard a traditional vessel once used to transport cargo from ships in port, you can admire the city’s mix of colonial buildings and sleek, contemporary architecture while you make your way to Clarke Quay, a historical riverside village that’s now a dining and entertainment district. Your river cruise ends here.
Perfect presentation of the City. Good background stories. Always interesting! Thank for the time!
Gerald S USA