- Round-island tour of Singapore with private guide
- At Kranji War Memorial, commemorate the lives of those who bravely defended Singapore in WWII
- Visit Changi Chapel and Museum and learn about the lives of former POWs held in Changi Prison
- Enjoy lunch at a local Singaporean restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport onboard an air-conditioned vehicle
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Travel through the theme park of Haw Par Villa next, containing over 1,000 statues and 150 giant dioramas depicting scenes from Chinese mythology, folklore, legends and history.
Then make your way to Kranji War Memorial, which overlooks the Straits of Johore and is dedicated to the 20,000 people who lost their lives during the war.
Next, head to a local restaurant for lunch before visiting Bright Hill Temple, known for its turtle pond and Chinese crematorium. Walk around the grounds with your guide to admire the temple’s detailed architecture and landscaped gardens.
Conclude your private tour with a final stop at Changi Chapel and Museum. Learn the history and touching stories behind the lives of the POWs who were held here during World War II. You’ll also hear about the significance of the chapel, which is a replica of the original from Changi Prison.
After a full day of history and sightseeing, you will conclude at your original departure point.
Guide was very friendly and obliging. Allowed us to adapt the tour to our interests. Well worth doing!
Colin B New Zealand
Carolyn C New Zealand