- 3-hour tour of River Safari in Singapore
- Experience the world’s iconic rivers such as the Yangtze and the Nile
- Get up close to giant salamanders, Chinese river otters and Mekong catfish
- Watch giant pandas at the Giant Panda Forest
- See manatees at the Amazon Flooded Forest, the world’s biggest freshwater aquarium
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
What You Can Expect
Please note: Boat ride in the Amazon Quest zone of the River Safari will be temporarily closed until further notice.
Second time I did this tour. Still enjoyed it. Guide was explaining thing right from the word go. We learnt a lot about Singapore. Made me realise how short a history and what little Singapore has to show tourists. But they still do it in style. I wish poor Sri Lanka, which has so much to offer (proud history running 10,000 years, beaches, wild life, history, scenic country side), could learn from Singapore and market their treasured tourist attractions more aggressively in a tourist friendly manner. Hats off Singapore
Picked up on time, friendly, professional tour guides. Great experience.