- S.E.A. Aquarium one-day pass at Resort World Sentosa
- Come face-to-face with the world's underwater wonders at S.E.A. Aquarium
- Immerse yourself in more than a dozen marine habitats of the oceans and seas
- Uncover centuries of myths about sharks—the ocean's most fearsome predators—and see manta rays, goliath groupers and other gentle giants
- Explore coral reefs, shipwrecks and the Discovery Touch Pool
- Optional upgrade includes one-way transfer from your Singapore hotel
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Exhibits include the Strait of Malacca and the Andaman Sea, where you can walk across a clear floor to see predators swimming below you. At the Strait of Karimata and the Java Sea, observe threadfin and goliath grouper swimming around a shipwreck, and then head to the Bay of Bengal to admire mangroves and different corals. Jellies, giant spider crabs, manta rays, leopard sharks, silver batfish, lionfish, moray eels, blue-spotted stingrays, lobsters, sandbar sharks and hammerhead sharks can all be seen, as well.
Don’t miss the Discovery Touch Pool for a hands-on experience with sea stars, sea cucumbers and pencil urchin.
When booking, you have the option to upgrade your admission to include hotel pickup in Singapore and one-way transport to the aquarium on Sentosa Island. Otherwise, make your own way to Sentosa.
Extremely happy with this and definitely worth it.
Clean impressive exhibits..
This tour was amazing!
An amazing well set up venue with a terrific assortment of spieces from around the world. Highly recommended venue.
The S.E.A Aquarium is an amazing experience and this Viator offer was great with the hotel pick up, it made it so easy and relaxed.
We would definitely recommend this tour and would definately do it again.
Zafrul I Bangladesh
Truly exceptional and amazing experience
The SEA Aquarium is amazing! You can not beat the price of having Viator pick you up from the hotel. Very convenient.
A good way to spend a few hours. Very well put together
Biggest aquarium in the world that I have seen !
Great day - worth the cost. Excellent activity