- S.E.A. Aquarium one-day pass at Resort World Sentosa
- Come face-to-face with the world's underwater wonders at S.E.A. Aquarium
- Immerse yourself in more than a dozen marine habitats of the oceans and seas
- Uncover centuries of myths about sharks -- the ocean's most fearsome predators -- and see manta rays, goliath groupers and other gentle giants
- Explore coral reefs, shipwrecks and the Discovery Touch Pool
- Optional upgrade includes one-way transfer from your Singapore hotel and S.E.A. Aquarium
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The aquarium is well worth the visit and breath-taking. A nice place to get away from the noise of the city and the tanks and amount of diversity of fish was amazing. Quite restful but at times a little crowded.
We were picked up directly from our hotel at 8.30am and taken to a chaotic centre where buses dropped off their passengers and re-loaded onto larger buses to go to their destinations. This was after we picked up other passengers from their hotels- that was OK but I didn't like the waiting at this drop off centre as only around 10 other people got onto the larger bus. We were there at least half an hour before we were taken to the Aquarium. The smaller shuttle bus could have taken us all directly to the Aquarium. The tour guide on the bus was lovely and friendly.
This tour was amazing!