Swig, swagger and stagger around Boat Quay and drink in the history, art, culture and scandal of this former swampland and made easier for parched throats with some of the world's finest brew on Singapore's first-ever pub walk.
- Swig, swagger and stagger around Boat Quay and drink in the history, art and culture of Singapore
- Explore Singapore's Boat Quay, Broker's Alley and Street of Mercy
- Visit the Asian Civilisation Museum
- Walk through the Cavenagh and Elgin Bridges
- Enjoy a beverage (at own expense) at one of Singapore's historic pubs
Recent Photos of this Tour
Take a break from the official history of the Singapore River. This is the walk if you want the alternative story - a perfect cocktail of bank breakers, vandals, terrorists, drugs and one fine lady.
Heard of the English knight loved by two women but despised by a man of the cloth? The father and son team that did the Empire proud but were labeled as vandals by some? What about the man with no head for figures who broke the Queen's Bank? Or the lawmakers who pushed opium?
Savor these tales while imbibing ales in charming pubs along the picturesque river bank. Swig, swagger and stagger through the back lanes of history. Highlights on this Walk include the Asian Civilisations Museum, Boat Quay, Cavenagh and Elgin Bridges, Street of Mercy, Brokers' Alley and historical pubs.