- Bicycle tour of Singapore city streets with a local guide
- See sights from the ultra-modern Marina Bay Sands to traditional neighborhoods like Chinatown and Kampong Glam
- Explore narrow alleyways with hidden architectural gems and amazing shops
- Bike along easy routes past the Singapore Flyer, the Esplanade Theater, and Gardens by the Bay
- Safety equipment and beverages provided
- Small-group tour with a max of eight people gives you a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
You’ll also check out the Esplanade. Along with stellar views of the Singapore River, the performing arts center has a majestic new theater that hosts a variety of shows. Afterward, marvel at the ultra-modern development of Marina Bay Sands; the sleek hotel towers are topped by one of the world’s largest casinos.
Stop in historic Kampong Glam, a neighborhood that retains strong ties to its Malay and Muslim communities. See for yourself as you ride by major landmarks including the Masjid Sultan Mosque and conserved shophouses along Arab, Bagdhad and Bussorah streets. Expect to find new home-design and tech firms mixed with traditional businesses like blacksmith, textile and carpet shops in the buildings. Peruse art galleries and craft boutiques to find unique gifts (own expense).
Along your journey you can take frequent breaks for refreshing beverages (included) and your guide’s tips on the best snacks to buy from the local food vendors. Evening cycling allows you to enjoy cooler air, less traffic and the mesmerizing sight of thousands of twinkling city lights.
After 3-4 hours of seeing Singapore by bike, your guide will return you to Boat Quay.