- 1-hour sightseeing duck tour in Singapore
- Travel through the streets of Singapore to see its main attractions like the Singapore Flyer and the Cenotaph
- Feel the excitement when your land vehicle turns into a boat as it hits the Singapore River!
- Admire waterfront views of beautiful locations like Marina Bay Sands and the Esplanade-Theatres on the Bay
- Listen to interesting and informative audio commentary regarding all the sights you see
What You Can Expect
- Suntec City
- Fountain Of Wealth
- Civic District
- War Memorial
- Supreme Court
- City Hall
- Singapore Flyer
- Dome Gardens by the Bay
- Hylix Bridge
- New Marina Bay Financial District
- Marina Bay Sands
- Sky Park
- ArtScience Museum ('Lotus')
This tour was great, bright, vibrant, informative and well worth doing.
Great tour. Singapore must be seen from the water.
This was great fun . I cant wait to do this tour again.
Not a very long tour. You get a quick layout of Singapore but the guides where excellent well informed and on occasion very funny. Would recommend
An informative little trip. Jason our tour guide was delightful and very knowledgeable. A tour on land and water to see the famous Merlion and the Marina Bay Hotel towering above you.
Good trip round Marina Bay. The guide was excellent and informed us of many of the landmarks.
Great tour with a knowledgeable tour guide. The wait time and line up before getting on the bus was up to 20 minutes outside so that wasn't ideal when it is quite hot and humid. The duck was fun, informative and definitely great value for money.
A great tour, enjoyed it very much
This tour was fun and gave us our bearings to get ourselves around to all we wanted to see and do.
Nice try, but too noisy