- Singapore hop-on hop-off bus tour with river cruise
- Experience Singapore’s top attractions aboard a double-decker open-top bus
- Hop off at six stops, including Bugis Village, Clarke Quay, Orchard Road and more!
- Be entertained by a light-and-sound show at Gardens by the Bay
- Cruise down the Singapore River on a bumboat tour
- Hear commentary from your guide on board and at each stop
- Complimentary pickup from most Singapore hotels plus $5 food voucher included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Singapore Flyer Food Trail
- Gardens by the Bay
- Bugis Village
- Singapore River Cruise
- Clarke Quay
- Orchard Road
A great taster to Singapore when time is limited... Saw all the major attractions with a fantastic Light and Sound show included at the Gardens at the Bay . Very good value for money too.
A fun tour! Great night views of the city and gardens. Our tour guide was nice.
beware of this. when I got to Singapore I rang the local number to confirm the booking and they hadn't even received a booking from viator for this tour. when I told them the name of the tour "Singapore hop on hop off night tour with river cruise' they said they don't even do a tour by that name. after a lot of hassles on the phone they said they would honour the viator booking but the tour was called " the Moonlight tour. when I arrived at the tour departure place it was a little difficult to find but the guy looked at my viator ticket and said it has been headlined incorrectly by viator. having go through all the hassles it was a very good city tour and we did a lot in the time we had. we saw all the Christmas lights in orchard road and the river cruise was nice. the food tasting was a mad frenzy. very friendly guide. worth doing for sure. but please VIATOR rename this tour to avoid confusion. Love your work though. Eric and Theresa Australia
Tour itself good but organisation unclear. I turned up at the meet point but it wasn't clear what I had to do. I almost went on the wrong bus...and then nearly missed mine as I'd failed to pick up the tickets! Nowhere in the info I was sent did it tell me this...
When booked it promises hotel pick up. I selected my hotel. On the day I was told there was no pick up and they hadnt been picking up for 3 years. It was difficult to find the pick up address on the paperwork. The tour people were fine but Viator did not explain properly.