- Combine three activities for one nighttime sightseeing adventure in Singapore
- Admire the city's top sights aboard an open-top, double-decker bus, with informative narration available in five languages
- Hop off the bus at Chinatown to see Chinese temples or browse local shops
- Watch an astounding light and sound show at Gardens by the Bay
- Take a bumboat ride along Singapore River and admire the twinkling waterfront views
- Enjoy dinner near the famous Singapore Flyer and see the famous Raffles Hotel
Recent Photos of this Tour
Then, board a double-decker, open-top bus for a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Head to Gardens by the Bay, a spectacularly designed park and recreation area spanning a total of 250 acres (101 hectares)! Spend approximately 20 minutes exploring this incredible space: find your way to the Supertree Grove for a close-up look at vertical gardens and watch an amazing light and sound show, where these unique trees come to life with colorful lights and magical music.
Hop back on the bus and enjoy a fun-filled ride through the city. Listen to the informative onboard audio commentary – available in English, Mandarin, Korean, German and Russian -- as you make your way to Chinatown, where you can hop off the bus to see the neighborhood’s old houses, which have been restored as modern shops.
Hop back on the bus at a predetermined time and location and pass Orchard Road, a popular shopping enclave, and the Raffles Hotel, one of the world’s most famous hotels, boasting a tropical garden courtyard, a museum and a Victorian-style theater.
When you arrive at Clarke Quay, you’ll embark on a 40-minute bumboat cruise on the Singapore River. See the wonderful city skyline illuminated at night as you pass scenic tourist areas like Clarke Quay and Robertson Quay. Pass by the Marina Bay Sands resort, where you can admire its cascading hotel towers and floating crystal pavilions. You may disembark at either the Raffles Hotel or the Singapore Flyer.
Reviewed by Anonymous, November 2012
Reviewed by Lindy M, April 2013
The tour of the Garden by the Bay and Chinatown were awesome. The dinner included was perfect - sitting out on a patio was wonderful. The Bumboat Ride on the other hand was a total fiasco. The tour operators at the location we went to (near the Merlion) was so disorganized and had no communications with the boats what so ever. Very confusing. Not a perfect ending to what otherwise was a wonderful experience.