- Half-day private shore excursion of Singapore’s cultural heritage
- Visit Singapore’s Little India Arcade on Campbell Lane
- See the Sultan Mosque on Arab Street and browse for local souvenirs in Chinatown
- Learn about three captivating cultures from your private English-speaking guide
- Round-trip transport by comfortable air-conditioned private vehicle
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
truly wonderful private tour, Our Guide Lynette took us all around the cultural and business district of Singapore, explaining the history and growth of the city. beautifully. we took in the sights around the Fullerton hotel and the adjacent river basin. and were never rushed but well informed. this was a very good tour, and an insight in to Singapore
This was sofar the Best tour we have ever taken. The guide was very knowledgeable about his country and city. We saw so much in a short 4 hours, but we never felt rushed. I would recommend this guide and tour 1000.
Our guide Desmin is such an ambassador for his country that we are ready to move there. This was a very authentic, non tourist-type experience in each of the three cultures. Every minute was well spent.
Our guide was outstanding..going over and above the line of duty. Not only was she very knowledgeable but very helpful. There were four of us and we had to go to the airport to forward luggage on to another stop. She saved us not only time, but a potential huge headache by stopping during our tour, guiding us to the right DHL counter ( cheaper by far than the airline) and helping to expedite the transaction all within the allotted tour time
An excellent way to see and understand Singapore, especially if your time is limited. The guide was knowledgeable about the history of the Hindu, Muslim and Chinese communities and the walk through their neighborhoods, with special attention to their customs, buildings and customs, was well-spent time.